POKER CODE OF CONDUCT
"Hey, a rule is a rule, and let's face it, without rules there's chaos." - Kramer
Click Here Now and Go To The Main Site at www.WorldFreePoker.com - Poker Rules
WFP'S TEN COMMANDMENTS
"And Lisa saw everything that she had made, and, behold, it was good, so she wisely set forth sacred words to live by." -- WFP 1:31
1. Thou shalt not participate in or attempt to induce gambling.
2. Thou shalt not take thy Dealer's or any players name in vain. No verbally, physically threatening anyone, or using profanity or obscene language.
3. Thou shall keep the Tournament Day holy. No creating a disturbance by arguing, shouting, or making excessive noise.
4. Thou shall honor thy Dealers. All WFP's ruling are final.
5. Thou shalt not call the board cards, influence another player, declare hand possibilities, rabbit hunt or expose muck cards.
6. Thou shalt not throw, tear, bend, splash chips or cards, nor destroy or deface property.
7. Thou shalt not engage in collusion or cheating of any kind.
8. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's cards. One hand to a player DO NOT show others.
9. Thou shall state thy intentions to Raise by stating the amount of the raise to avoid confusion. If Raise is not declared, it is considered a call. No string bets.
10. Thou shall show appreciation by Tipping thy Dealer for each and every tournament.
The "meaning of maturity photo" taken from
DEX FREE POKER Facebook (before it gets deleted like the other comments).
Oh, but I do understand
1- You solicited our Host locations and tried to steal them away. We called each one and confirmed it. But you need to understand, a businessperson is not going to do business with someone that's out to screw another business. Whether they are our current host or any new host locations you plan to open.
2- You solicited our Dealers and tried to steal them away. But you need to understand, they do not support your business ethics.
3- You solicited our Players and tried to steal them away. But you need to understand, we spoke to quite a few key players and they had no idea of what was truly going on and they do not support your illegal and malicious activities.
I understand that you were paid very well by us, for the "favors" you performed. I understand that you tried to sabotage our business, so you could take it over. I understand that it's a breach of your Non-Compete contract. I understand you did all this while you were still associated with our business. So to make you understand even better, see our Cease & Desist letter from our lawyer. The one we sent by certified mail, that you refused to sign for, but we know that you received.
So, as you can see we are very understanding. Hopefully you will now understand, because everyone else either will or already does.
HAVE YOU SEEN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE? CLICK HERE AND SEE IT NOW--> FREE DEX FREE POKER FACEBOOK
All Links Listed Below, have new slideshows for your enjoyment!